20V Cordless Angle Grinder With 1pcs 4.0Ah Battery & 1pcs Fast Charger DEKO Tools SKU DKAG20Q1Y-5S1
20V DEKO cordless angle grinder offers high performance at an affordable price.
With the correct cutting disk installed, this Angle Grinder can slice through thin sheet metal, metal fixtures and fasteners. This model also features a spindle lock that makes disc changes quick and easy.
Include: 1pc 4.0Ah battery,1pc fast charger. The included 20V 4.0Ah Battery provides plenty of power for the Angle Grinder and for more than 100 tools in the DEKO 20V range. The 2A Fast Charger delivers fast charging times for any battery from the 20V battery range.
WHAT IS SEPICAL ABOUT DEKO CORDLESS ANGLE GRINDER?
Shape, grind and cut tiles, pavers, masonry and hard composite materials with the DEKO 20V Angle Grinder.
Generating up to 8,500rpm, the 20V Angle Grinder is also ideal for deburring, finishing and polishing stone.
Single Product Offer Snippet
Grinding wheel and cut-off wheel installation
1. Depress the spindle lock button and rotate the lock nut until the spindle locks.
2. Loosen the lock nut from the spindle by the supplied lock nut wrench.
3. Remove the lock nut, but do not remove the backing flange.
4. Make sure the flats on the bottom of the backing flange are engaged with the flats on the spindle
On/Off Switch with Lock
The switch can be locked in the “ON” position, a convenience for long grinding operations. To turn the tool ON without locking it, slide the switch button.
forward to “I” by applying pressure ONLY at the REAR portion of the button. When pressure is released the switch button will snap to “0” position.
To lock the switch ON, slide the switch button forward to “1”and press “IN” the FRONT portion. The switch will not snap back to “0” position. TO unlock the switch, simply press and release the REAR portion of the button, The switch will snap back automatically.
Specification for all 20V cordless grinder
• Model Number: DKAG20Q1Y-5S1
• Rated Voltage: 20V.
• No-Load Speed: 8500/min
• Wheel Dia.:115mm
• Spindle Thread: M14
• Charging Time: Hours
• Include: 1pc 4000mAh battery,1pc fast charger
20V Cordless Angle Grinder – Tool Only DEKO Tools SKU DKAG20Q1Y-S0
HOW POWERFUL IS THIS DEKO CORDLESS ANGLE GRINDER
Generating up to 8,500rpm, the DEKO 20v Angle Grinder is also ideal for deburring, finishing and polishing stone. With the correct cutting disk installed, this Grinder can slice through thin sheet metal, metal fixtures and fasteners.
The auxiliary handle can be locked into 2 different positions to give you more comfort and control at different angles.
Always carefully select and use grinding wheels and accessories that are:
· correct size as written on tool’s nameplate.
· rated at or above 11000rpm.
· correct accessory, wheel type and grit for the job.
WARNING: a grinding wheel guard must be used during grinding operation. Always hold the tool firmly with one hand on grip handle and the other on the auxiliary handle. Turn the tool on and then apply the wheel or disc to the workpiece. If the wheel is flat, the tool is difficult to control. If the angle is too steep, the pressure is concentrated on a small area, causing burning to the work.
1. Allow the tool to reach full speed before touching the tool to the work surface.
2. Apply minimum pressure to the work surface, allowing the tool to operate at high speed. Grinding /Sanding rate is greatest when the tool operates at high speed.
3. Maintain a 10 ° to 15 ° angle between the tool and work surface.
4. Continuously move the tool at a moderate speed to avoid creating gouges in the work surface.
5.Remove the tool from work surface before turning tool off. Allow the tool to stop rotating before laying it down.
20V Cordless Drill And 20V 115mm Cordless Angle Grinder (Incl. 2Ah Battery, 3Ah Battery, Charger, Bag), DEKO SKU DKCD20XLC6-B